- To be the most preferred management consulting and advisory company in Gujarat.
- To advice our client and stakeholders with a consultation approach.
- To achieve excellence in Knowledge Management services.
- To provide insight and facilitate decision making to our esteemed clients.
- Knowledge and expertise in undertaking impact assessment and market-research assignments on development sector projects, with stakeholder’s consultation approach.
- Providing entry advice and facilitation for large and medium scale industries that are looking at setting up manufacturing operations in Gujarat.
- Experience of large scale consulting projects covering multiple states with major focus on assignments pertaining to project planning, monitoring, evaluation and institutional strengthening and capacity building.
- Strong network with various industrial associations, government bodies, local authorities, reputed and credible NGOs, management and financial institutions in Gujarat for creating effective business and marketing linkages and collaborations for project development.
- Expertise in survey and market research tools and best practices on project management and project monitoring.
- Strong research orientation, qualified and skilled team with knowledge sharing approach with stakeholders and partners.
- Multi-faceted and multidisciplinary team hailing from reputed Business Management and Engineering institutes with diverse experience in multi-sectors including NRM, Agri-business management, Forestry, Reforms, PPP, E-governance, Education, Health & Nutrition and Micro-finance.
- Sector experts from various domains hailing from Premier Institutes of country such as IRMA, NIRMA & XIMB.
- Access to functional expertise of experts from top Institutes like IIM-A, EDI, MICA, and others to ensure scientific and objective orientation to the assignments to ensure high quality delivery.
- Advisory Board consisting of eminent members having expertise in diverse areas to provide strategic input to the assignments.
- Our organization has executed and managed several prestigious programmes impact assessment studies, monitoring and evaluation, socio-economic studies, feasibilities studies, and many more for the Government of Gujarat departments across various sectors.
- Our team has the expertise and experience to design an effective project management framework, work plan and delivery plan, review and monitoring and overall management of the project.
- Our team has excellent proposal, report and presentation skills to suit the need of the client and their requirements.
Professor of Practice (OB & HRM), Indian Institute of Management, Indore
(Expertise – Entrepreneurship Education, Research and Institution Building)
Director, IIIT, Bhubaneswar & Ex. Dean, XIMB, BBSR
(Expertise – Management Strategy, Information Technology, Knowledge Management)
Director, Pearl Shelters Pvt. Ltd.
(Expertise – Strategy, Finance & Real Estate)
Formerly, Global Director TiE, CEO & Governing Board, CIIE, IIM Ahmedabad, Advisor, European Commission, Director, Deki Electronics, Secretary General, Electronics Industries Association of India
(Expertise – Ecosystem Building, Industry & Business Analytics, Strategy, Investment Advisory, Research & Forecasting).
Former Chief General Manager, State Bank of India
Educational Qualification: M.B.A., HRM, SIMS, Pune
Expertise: Strategic Planning and Networking
Badri has over seventeen years of experience across organizations. This includes private sector firms, public sector organizations, educational and academic institutions. In the twelve years spent in public sector organizations, he has gained insights into the functioning and dynamics of government organizations. His last assignment was as Assistant Vice President, Gujarat Venture Finance Limited, Ahmedabad. Having worked on numerous similar projects he has an intense understanding of the socio-economic scenario of the state of Gujarat. In addition, as Executive Director of The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE), Gujarat Chapter he is at the helm of affairs of in enabling entrepreneurship in Gujarat.
Designation: Associate Director
Educational Qualification: PGDBM, Marketing, with Management Consulting experience
Expertise: Project management and Delivery management
Biswajit is a business management graduate with 14 years of experience in Management Consulting and Advisory business across diverse sectors and areas like Development Programmes, Public Enterprise Reforms, Organization Restructuring, Public Private Partnerships, E-Governance, Telecom, IT and Re-engineering, Project strategy, Fund raising and Investor Management, Food processing and Dairy.
He has teamed up for work with International Agencies like DfID, The World Bank, CIDA and UNDP and with big four consulting companies like PwC and E&Y. His expertise includes project management and he has excellent skills in documentation.